I was nominated by sweet Nina at Flowers In My Hair for the One Lovely Blog Award. I have absolutely fallen for this lovely lady and her blog,so for the first time ever I decided to accept and take on a challenge and provide you with seven things you may not know about me. So thank you sweet Nina, I am so honored to have been thought of!
– You must display the award logo at the top of your post
– You must thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog in your post
– You must add these set of rules to your post so that your nominees will know what to do
– You must add 7 facts about yourself into the post
– You must nominate 7 other blogs and leave links to each of them in your post
– You must let the people you have nominated know that they have been nominated
– You must follow the person back who nominated you on Bloglovin’ and GFC (if you have one)
-I met, dated, got engaged and married my husband all within a year of meeting him. Best decision ever!
-I lived my whole life in Fort Worth, Texas…until five months ago when I moved to small town Waco, Texas.
-I was a Wedding Planner for a year after I graduated college.
-I am a third generation Horned Frog graduate. (Texas Christian University GO FROGS!)
-I don’t know how to ride a bike.
-I lost my best friend to Cancer when I was fourteen and since then I have chopped off and donated my hair five different times.
-I 100% believe in and LOVE monograms!
So there you go seven facts about MK that maybe you never knew. I hope you scroll down and take a look at these lovely people and blogs that I am nominating. They truly are rockstars!!
O To Grace-Samuel
The Fittest Fuel-Heather
The Frugal Teacher-Louise
Heavens to Betsy– Betsy